Inspirational mentoring slides
Everyone was a junior once
- Everyone had to start somewhere.
- Don’t be afraid if you are overwhelmed at the beginning.
- Stick with the program, try to focus and don’t get distracted.
- Things will come to its place eventually.
- Enjoy “Aha” moments.
- Don’t leave things for tomorrow.
- Take detailed notes and make a reminder if you cannot do it now.
- The idea might vanish until tomorrow.
- It is better to get your hands dirty right now.
- There’s a better chance of a “snowball effect” today.
Fear is a compass
- Sometimes the scariest things are the ones you might be the best at.
- A crazy idea might become a successful project.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment.
- Don’t be afraid to talk about it.
- Don’t be afraid to share your thoughts with the community.
Learn at your own pace
- Research what you want to know.
- Decide what you want to learn.
- If one course is not doing it for you, take another one.
- The best way to learn is to get practical.
- Don’t compare yourself with others.